Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hunny's Here!

Newbie Hunny's Bun Bun may be famous one day Hunny's Bun Bun may be famous one day Hunny's Bun Bun's Avatar
    Thanks

Hunny's Here!

Hello everyone! I'm Hunny! n_n Though my name says Hunny's Bun Bun! I wanted to say hello to everyone and tell you all some of my favorite anime/manga/RPGs [just so everyone knows]:

Ouran High School Host Club
    Fruits Basket
    MeruPuri
    Naruto
    dot.hack//sign
    Suikoden I, II, and III
    Tales of Symphonia

That's it for now. I'm sure there's more...but there are obviously too many to name. [lol] So if anyone likes any of these, I do too! Yay! n_n

Glad to be a member.

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

Re: Hunny's Here!

i know all of thoughs except for Meruperi i must look it up
    hello welcome to AO and enjoy your stay
    being a bunny is hard work

Newbie Hunny's Bun Bun may be famous one day Hunny's Bun Bun may be famous one day Hunny's Bun Bun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_fantasy
    i know all of thoughs except for Meruperi i must look it up
    hello welcome to AO and enjoy your stay
    MeruPuri is an amazing shoujo manga. It's by the artist and creator of Vampire Knights as seen in the LaLa magazine. [I apologize that I can't recall the name of the creator/artist]. It's a big supporter and comrade of Bisco Hatori's Ouran High School Host Club [if anyone owns any of the Host Club mangas, they advertise it in the back pages with Ultra Maniac and Full Moon, as well as others I assume]. I highly recommend it to all shoujo fans. You'll love the art and the story plot. The guy characters are hot too. [lol]

So, yes, look that up and thank you for welcoming me. I shall enjoy it to the fullest. [and I love your siggie!!!] n_n

Otaku Nioko may be famous one day Nioko may be famous one day Nioko's Avatar
    Thanks

:::Welcome to the paradise::: :::Have a spectacular time::: :::Nice to meet you:::

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunny's Bun Bun
    MeruPuri is an amazing shoujo manga. It's by the artist and creator of Vampire Knights as seen in the LaLa magazine. [I apologize that I can't recall the name of the creator/artist]. It's a big supporter and comrade of Bisco Hatori's Ouran High School Host Club [if anyone owns any of the Host Club mangas, they advertise it in the back pages with Ultra Maniac and Full Moon, as well as others I assume]. I highly recommend it to all shoujo fans. You'll love the art and the story plot. The guy characters are hot too. [lol]

So, yes, look that up and thank you for welcoming me. I shall enjoy it to the fullest. [and I love your siggie!!!] n_n
    thank you for your compliment i like it too
    being a bunny is hard work

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome to AO and have a nice day
    I love my girlfriend.

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to the place I call the BEBOP....or AO,hehehe,have fun.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

hellooooooo...
    hi... welcome.... have fun.... PM if u want to chat.. .... see u around....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast