Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hurracen Rita!

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hurracen Rita!

well once again i have LIVED though this hurrican! i live in miami and school closed bc it was a tropical storm! if its a cat 5 now it will hurt TX a couit sum. it didnt hurt me much bc it was only a cat 1. but also bc the gulf of mexico is the ohttest its EVER been in years of just ever (see what you can learn in earth/space science? ) and hurricans feed on warm water, so the hurrican will be a 5. maybe if it gorws it will be a F8cked up catigory!!. i have family in TX and im praying my heart out that this hurrican doesnt hit them. i have other friends in TX too! so if you all want pray your hearts out to god that he doesnt let this happen!

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope for the best of all people there. If they prepare for this, they will be alright. Vio con dias.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Newbie Nosferatu may be famous one day Nosferatu may be famous one day Nosferatu's Avatar
    Thanks

This is not a punishment from some supreme being, this is nature, we live on an active planet and as the saying goes "Shit Happens". Texas will recover, life will go on..
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Rules
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferatu
    This is not a punishment from some supreme being, this is nature, we live on an active planet and as the saying goes "Shit Happens". Texas will recover, life will go on..
    well say it bro, but still this hurricane will cause many economical problems to the country.

Newbie Malice may be famous one day Malice may be famous one day Malice's Avatar
    Thanks

You know, I was thinking about driving to Austin to avoid the hurricane, but Rita's just gonna roll over Austin too anyways. I'm still deciding on whether or not I should try to drive to Austin - all the major roads have turned into giant parking lots. I-45, 59, I-10, 290, etc. I'd be stuck in traffic for HOURS AND HOURS.

No doubt tons of damage will be done, but Houston and every city around us is much more prepared than New Orleans - it doubt it's going to be that bad............ hopefully *crosses fingers*

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Hurracen Rita!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy
    Do you think that Texas will survive a hurracen of a category 5?If newOrland end like that i don't imagen Texas.
    ''hope kogome will be okay''
    you are right I will wish for the best but I no for a fact she will be OK I just no

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

the levies have been distroyed again
    *sigh* some places just do not need to be rebuilt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2