Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Hurricane Katrina

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hurricane Katrina

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    This is a sad time. All these people are going to die and iit had nothing to do with me. Even though only 10% of them don't deserve to die but it still feels wrong.
    Hmmm only 10%? So your saying 90% do, that mean. Wow that was a nice non-racist statement. Just hope you never have to go thru something like that.

Otaku GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hurricane Katsuhito

SOmething like this, I am a lost of words. My prayers goes out to the family and friends of all that is affected by this hurricane. I hope you are wrong about the death toll. We can only pray for the best.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Hmmm only 10%? So your saying 90% do, that mean. Wow that was a nice non-racist statement. Just hope you never have to go thru something like that.
    Alright maybe not 10%. 30% would be more accurate. Remember New Orleans is one of the biggest sin cities in the U.S. If anything they kinda deserve it for what goes on down there.

Otaku GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1's Avatar
    Thanks

NO as a whole may deserve it but there are good ppl there that doesnt. You can not condeme everyone for a mistake of the majority.

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    Alright maybe not 10%. 30% would be more accurate. Remember New Orleans is one of the biggest sin cities in the U.S. If anything they kinda deserve it for what goes on down there.
    i dont believe anyone truly deserves to die but i know where you are coming from New Orleans is famous for their crimes and what not . . .

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Why is this thread called Hurricane Katsuhito? Is that a joke i missed?

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Why is this thread called Hurricane Katsuhito? Is that a joke i missed?
    Exactly what I'm wondering right now... but some how I don't think I want to know.

Very funny, only kat's just a category 1. ^.^
    Last edited by Zarriff; Aug 29, 2005 at 03:56 PM.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Either way that's quite the compliment, being compared to a Cat 5.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast