Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Hurricane Katrina

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hurricane Katsuhito

Wow the devistation is so bad. They just showed the coast guard rescueing ppl off rooftops. The ppl had to go up there because the water was so deep.

Now ppl are looting. There going into mcdonalds and stealing frozen hamburgers, buns and so on. You think they could have chosen a better place to loot?
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Aug 30, 2005 at 11:44 AM.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

The damage is very horrid, I've been seeing more footage on CNN and the area that my Aunt lives in is pretty much totaled now.Thank God she hit the high road when she did..

Otaku GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1's Avatar
    Thanks

Well another name that will never be used for a storm again.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Well its that time of year again and unfortunately this year is no different, its terrible already reading all the horror stories this thing has caused down there. My heart goes out to everyone involved. Best wishes to all.

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

well this hurricane has killed over 1200 ppl so far and its just the start of the season

Newbie Harukosan may be famous one day Harukosan may be famous one day Harukosan's Avatar
    Thanks

Its power its devestain better be carefull
    My best friend is me shadow

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks

1200 killed? last i heard (few minutes ago) off cnn was 59 in the main 3 states. o_O but that number is totally expected to rise.

also, New Orleans is now around 80% underwater due to a levy break.

my heart goes out to everyone in the area. The road to recovery will be very long. Pat on the back to all those helping out the relief. No one deserves this...it's distruction on a very massive scale. People having no home to return to, no chance of even starting to rebuild a home within the next few months...if you feel any group of people deserve this...perhaps you're not so great yourself.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Newbie chaos14 may be famous one day chaos14 may be famous one day chaos14's Avatar
    Thanks

my school is donating money to the red cross to help out

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast