Thread: I donno what to do about this one

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

I donno what to do about this one

I got this PM from ryke12. About his thread I closed after he wanted to argue with Zui Quan about doing his asignment This is the PM that was sent to me I have not yet sent a reply any suggestions on what I should do?

Quote Originally Posted by ryke12
    First, the title explains it: you can feel free to ban me if you so choose, but please READ this before. I'm NOT one of those people who say "OMFG, why'd you do this?!".

Now then, onto my thread that you closed. Yes, I know, I'm not supposed to argue with mods, which is why I said you can ban me after this. I really don't care. You won't see me here again if that happens.

My thread (which you closed) was about philosophies WHICH YOU FOUND INTERESTING. I wasn't trying to go the "easy way" out of an assignment, I know how to do the research. I was merely interested in what people thought were interesting philosophies.

Notice that I was perfectly willing to do searching on my own; I clearly said that links "were appreciated", not necessary. Also, regarding my comment about Communism, I thought some people might be able to point out good experts in the field, because that kind of searching could be EXTREMELY taxing, especially using what some people consider the "holy grail" of searching, Google.

My thread was open-ended, and quite clearly, NOT a lazy way to do things. Also, like I said to Zui Quan (and I noticed NEITHER of you decided to answer this), would this have been a problem had I merely changed the wording of the thread a little? Say, to not mention school at all?

Like I said in my thread (because neither of you bother to read it), I like to give people information regarding the question. Quite simply, I prefer to tell them WHY I'm asking them this question. If it's from pure curiosity, then so be it. If you didn't like the fact that it's for school, you could've just ignored it.

But no. You and Zui Quan had to insult me, calling me "lazy", just because I would've liked for people to tell me about some interesting philosophies, thus weeding out some "bad" or "boring" ones. Yes, I realize this is very subjective, but I like to believe that if someone likes it, then I might, too. "Probibly the resion they have firewalls up to keep students from looking up game codes topic closed" At least I'm not lazy enough to keep my posts resonably clear of mistakes.

By the way, before you call me "lazy" and ban me, try this: search Google for "philosophy", or even "philosophies", and TELL ME just how many hits you get, AND how many of those hits are crap/worthless.

Extra project for you: try "communism" as well, now try weeding through them and finding a RELIABLE source to contact through e-mail/person. Oh, and just so you don't do the work for a "lazy kid", do some other philosophy/religion. Tell me about Marxism, eh? It's like they're the SAME THING.

Now, you may feel free to ban the "lazy" child who "pestered" you, and PLEASE tell Zui Quan about this, because I'm too LAZY to alter this JUST FOR HIM.
    Also, if you don't ban me, PLEASE PM me with just how many spelling/grammer errors you found in here. I beg of you. Then try the average poster. Oh, yeah, so you don't get delusional about my "spending forever" on this PM. I spent just as much time on this as I did all my posts.

Enjoy the work, so long as you're NOT LAZY, like you and Zui Quan FLAME ME ABOUT. Oh, and I loved your excuse as to how Zui Quan calling me "lazy" and not even following the thread isn't flaming somehow. Please, why don't you try shielding some other flamers, eh?

How about this: instead of banning flamers/idiots, why not ban all the people who make INTELLIGENT posts, huh? You seem to be starting down a road like that anyhow.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    ha ha ha..This is just hilarious.... Just tell him to be a man and take responsibility for his actions unless hes to LAZY to do so, also to read the rules as he broke two already.... Its none of his bussines how the site is conducted, if that topic was so serious to him, why he posted it in an Anime forum....

Flaming also includes this kind of PMs, not only on public forums, so hes not that intelligent after all....

Also tell him not to act as a victim... Drama quens are a pain in the rear end....

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think ignoring the little **** is the best way to go.

He obviously thinks he's an important person if he believes I would take time out of my busy day to flame the retard. He want to stir up controversy so just ignoring him is the best approach.

I love my job.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've never seen such a long winded unnecessary need for justification, I mean really its an anime forum not congress lol

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.