Thread: I don't want to see this ever again.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't want to see this ever again.

Check out this PM I received:

Quote Originally Posted by mega
    This post if you, has been inactive for far longer than 2 weeks. The rules state that a member should not post to a thread that has remained as such. In order to prevent this from happening, it would be a good idea to have this thread closed. If your wondering why Im sending you this, it is because I am taking it upon myself to make sure the rules are followed. The rules state that I can not openly correct or confront my fellow members, so I have sent you a message so that a true admin can deal with the crime on this site.

"I am taking it upon myself to make sure the rules are followed." This is exactly what we DON'T need.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

He sent me one of those as well...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    *sigh* I guess he's taking it more seriously then I thought, I was trying to be "nice" and told him to feel free to use the report threads functions yada yada since he is so keen on being an ao helper (he wanted to be an admin helper I mean wth) but anyways he's got good intentions but I've noticed he's being really anal and or black and white with rules o_O he's ok I guess he's just way to into it. Since technically anyone and everyone could report stuff I just never thought that anyone would take it so seriously

but yeah my bad I kinda inadvertantly brought on this pain. I just didn't want to discourage people from helping but yeah o_O not that much
    Last edited by Cybergig1; Jun 08, 2005 at 12:04 PM.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow I got a different PM from him

Quote Originally Posted by mega
    On a members profile page, there is a section that says group membership. Does this refer to a group on this site, if so, I would like to know how to join a group. if not, could you tell me what it is?

O_o?

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks
    I got a similar PM from him about someone's sig being to large.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gig created a monster THANKS GIG ^_^