Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: i got wedsite

Otaku Creesco may be famous one day Creesco may be famous one day Creesco's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: i got wedsite

1, far too clustered and gifs...get rid of them. Highly annoying and slow the page loading.

also Vizaweb is a great hosting, its very cheap.

Full Metal Alchemist sucks. Wanna try and prove me wrong?
    www.creesco.com
    We have nothing else to do except rate your grammar.

Newbie djt23 may be famous one day djt23 may be famous one day djt23's Avatar
    Thanks

thank

Otaku Creesco may be famous one day Creesco may be famous one day Creesco's Avatar
    Thanks

your welcome...but i don't put one word replys...I got warned for it

Full Metal Alchemist sucks. Wanna try and prove me wrong?
    www.creesco.com
    We have nothing else to do except rate your grammar.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

I give it a 5 when compared to the average 6 year-old's startup website. Average score, not bad.
    By the way, I host wedsites. I can marry you to a cactus so long as it has a social security number. Sweet, right?
    I'm doing a crossword puzzle. 7 down is "5 letter word to describe djt23." and I've already got "I--o-". Little help, please.
    Consider yourself impaled.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Newbie roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly's Avatar
    Thanks

idiot. ha, and i usually suck at crosswords.

don't want to beat a dead horse but too many moving things, tone down on the animations. and what's with the things that look like ads but really aren't? and make everything blend together, or at least make the background and the text background blend.

overall, it looks like a first site so either give up now seeing as there are already so many other anime sites and join another newish one to become a main contributor OR find a book about webdesign for dummies, there has to be one.

hope i'm not too mean.

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm rating it "2", because I haven't seen Evangelion and therefore it doesn't make sense to me. As for the webhost, it's nearly impossible to find a free one with less ads. I personally pay for my webhosting, but they would still add a small (50x30px) logo to the corner. But I have added a code that disables it.
    I don't know, but I'm afraid that using code for ad hiding would be incompatible with license agreement.
    The text is evil. Try avoiding the background-color being specified for every piece of text. Italics are a bad idea, because the edges get very jagged. A red/black combination is more suited to bdsm sites.
    I didn't see any background image (ripped or not), but what bugs me, are the images in low resolution resampled with Nearest neighbor.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

There are Geocities services that don't have as many ads, the canadian version of Geocities only has one ad ( http://ca.geocities.com ) , and no popups... although, I still don't recomend free services, if your going to get a site, spend the extra money and get a website of your own (its only 19 bucks a year for a domain name, and 6 bucks a month for a hosting package that would suit most small websites

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

uhmmm...it's okay I'll give u 4 for trying...ur page needs more interesting stuff...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast