Thread: I Hate Dells

Newbie Spike_Spiegel may be famous one day Spike_Spiegel may be famous one day Spike_Spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

I Hate Dells

OK i HATE DELLS WITH A FREAKIN VENGANCE OK WHEN MY MOM FIRST WENT TO GET THE COMP I TOLD HER WHAT EVER YOU DO DONT GET A DELL AND SHE WENT AND GOT A FREAKIN DELL YESTURDAY THE SOUND CARD WENT UP AND IVE ALL READY WENT THROUGH A MODEM AND THE STUFF IT COMES WITH SUCKS THE PRINTER ONLY WORKS WHEN IT WANTS AND THAT IS NEVER WELL THANKS FOR LISTENING TO MY MINDLESS RAMBLING
    "On Rainy Days We Would Go Swimming Out. I Know Thats Not Enough. The Air Is As Heavy As A Truck. Electrical Storm. Baby Don't Cry. I Know Thats Not Enough. Well If The Sky Can Crack There Must Be A Way Back To Love And Only Love."
    Spike Spiegel Cowboy Bebop

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I Hate Dells

Lol, nother victum of Dell is hit..

i go with a standard HP and Gateway...i know i know,

my friend wants to get a Alineware notebook...crazy!

Newbie Spike_Spiegel may be famous one day Spike_Spiegel may be famous one day Spike_Spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

yea but alienwares are way to expensive and ne ways i would rather make my own then buy an alien ware it might be a little more expensive but it would be better for what u want to use it for
    "On Rainy Days We Would Go Swimming Out. I Know Thats Not Enough. The Air Is As Heavy As A Truck. Electrical Storm. Baby Don't Cry. I Know Thats Not Enough. Well If The Sky Can Crack There Must Be A Way Back To Love And Only Love."

Newbie dgs_vex may be famous one day dgs_vex may be famous one day
    Thanks

ouch, but are you sure the drivers are just broke. usually computers dont burn up that fast.

but yeah alienware/falcongaming/vodoo gaming computers are really expensive. especially their laptops(what i want).

Thanks

yea im sure i took of the casing and their its fried ive had this comp for 2 years so

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

I like Dell bashing threads, i'll let this continue for a while.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm...I'm stepping out and saying, I like Dells. They used to suck alot when I was in school, but at work, that's all I see. I guess I've gotten used to them, they are easy to service.

I recently bought an XPS 600 Desktop from Dell, I must say, it is pretty nice. When you buy a Dell, you give up the customization idea. You almost have to. But for the price, Dells are the best out there. Sometimes, you dont necessarily have to have the top of the line, just good enough to take care of your business and watch anime with DVI to your Plasma, hehe.

o~Piggy-san~o

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

I've owned a Dell Computer for years. I typically build my own computers....however if I ever buy a pre-built rig it's always from Dell. Their computers are solid, and actually you get much better deals if you're going for power from Dell than from HP. HP has better deals with cheap computers, not powerful ones. Sorry you got a bad one, but every manufacturer makes a dud now and then. Also, if I see you making another pointless thread with capslock on, you'll find it difficult to access this website regardless of what brand of computer you're using.

From a computer enthusiast's point of view, Dell is far superior to HP, Compaq, Gateway and especially the two worst companies, Avertec and ACER.

If you're going for an all out rig, stick with Falcon Northwest or Alienware. I never liked Voodoo PC much, but I've heard their alright as well.