Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I hate technology

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    well raven is upset about something........

and what condition is the CD in? is it all scratched to hell or is it in fair shape? it does affect playback. more than you could guess.....

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Newbie ITACHI ROCKS may be famous one day ITACHI ROCKS may be famous one day ITACHI ROCKS's Avatar
    Thanks
    why dont you just get an xbox. they have better graphics and better online play. plus just better games. so who cares about ps2. if you want a ps2 just get the psp and take it with you everywhere. if you have a lot of money.

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ITACHI ROCKS
    why dont you just get an xbox. they have better graphics and better online play. plus just better games. so who cares about ps2. if you want a ps2 just get the psp and take it with you everywhere. if you have a lot of money.
    Oh I don't know. They only have two different sets of games for you to choose from. The PS2 has the majority of the quality Japanese made games, whereas the X-Box lacks a lot of them. And in the first place, who in the hell mentioned X-box's?
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Otaku kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's A Good Point

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    X-box is from Misrosoft so by definition it is the spawn of satan!

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider2004
    X-box is from Misrosoft so by definition it is the spawn of satan!
    Let's not get into flame wars about systems people.

Besides, I have two Xboxes and one slim line PS2, either side you're on is an attack aganst me so stfu.

I'm just curious to know if MoonUnit's problem was solved by anything posted here.
    Last edited by Raven Omega; Apr 30, 2005 at 12:45 PM.

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yah but the damn PSP has like 80% driving games and the others aren't really worth the time.

I kinda wonder how many dumbasses got their's taken away by some prick-ass teacher for playing it in class if I had one I don't think I could resist I couldn't with my SP and luckily I never got caught.

8 hours goes by fast when your playing Final Fantasy

lex
    Newbie lex may be famous one day lex may be famous one day lex's Avatar
    Thanks
    MoonUnit I got a mediaplayer that plays every type of audio, video media. its a nice program to use when ever I download a video and it wont play even though I'v installed every type of codec I could find. VideoLan.org in short V.L.C. enjoy
    I’m the best there is, the best there was, and even if you beat me, I’ll still be better than you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast