Thread: i have been starting in thinking about my sig

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

i have been starting in thinking about my sig

greeting all member who read this post.

i made a sig for 2 or 3 days ago and i use it for me in this site.
    i am already thinking about this.
    one of my fav. wallpaper is only about 300kb for 1024x....i forget it.
    but this my new sig is 438kb. i think that is too large for a sig.
    so i made the new one and i cut some part that is not needed. and all i got is 428kb. oh my, why this did not work and become smaller than the first. it only decrease 10 kb. uh... i make it as low as i can.

i already make the new sig but not gif. it is formated as jpeg and only 10.9 kb. i took it from the last gif pic.

so. i want your oppinion then. which one you want me to chose for my sig. the gif or jpeg?
    i am thinking that not all people has the same bandwith. some have big some are not. so i do not want if my sig make a problem for the low bandwith.
    or all here has a large wide bandwith?so there is no need for me to change my sig.

waiting your replay, guys and gals.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: i have been starting in thinking about my sig

Gif files are the ones that support animation so it u choosed jpg it would just be a pic.
    Theres pretty much nothing you could do about it but sacrifice some more quality and set the 'lossy' (but dont ask me how since idont know what program u use).

its probably better if you just make it more smooth, or start over on a new one.

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

i use gimp 2.0(maybe. i forget the version)
    start the other one?..... maybe it will solve the problem. but maybe i'll make the new one after i finish this chapter.... and i have some break time+i have learn the new trick on manage it.(i am in the situation for read a book, and this is important book for me)hehe...
    ...you are correct to said that this sig is not has a very good focus, but it look artistic for me. hehe.. did not it?

oh, and i'm worrying about them who think that my sig is too large(in kb)and they who have a low bandwith. i do not like if this sig annoying their works(for the low bandwth)
    Last edited by baikuza; Aug 14, 2006 at 11:06 PM. Reason: some part missing to said

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

thatswhat i use but theanimatiion is hard to figure out for me at the moment i like
    the details in your though
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

ARggg....
    i had repair the quality but because of some problem i cannot connect to internet yesterday and now this comp. in internet cafe cannot detect my flash disk.
    how can i upload my sig then?
    Arggg...

hey, nice sig sasurai.
    Last edited by baikuza; Aug 17, 2006 at 10:07 PM.

Thanks

ha..h. thanks God. now i can.
    hei, how about now? i hope this my new sig do not annoying other member like before.

Newbie Cldmani may be famous one day Cldmani may be famous one day Cldmani's Avatar
    Thanks

before saving your sigs as a image file, save the sig (PSD) then crop it then save it as a image file. GIFs are mostly intended for animation sigs (sigs with animations in them). If you want to ever save a sig that has transparency in it, use PNG format because it has more colour choice then GIF (8-bit) so the quality of your sig would be alot better.

Also, the reason i assume that you sig became bigger size then your wallpaper is possibly u didn't crop the sig and then save it.

Thanks

@Cldmani
    thanks for your tips. but, i'm not as you thought.

i make a sig. formated in gif. and i make it with 41 frames. and because of such much of frames it become a large signature. not because i forgot to save it or save as it.

okay. maybe i'm too much offence it but. please do not judge me if you do not know about what i am asking.sorry for that.

by the way, is my sig is not too big for you to see it?