Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: i have never seen naruto

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks
    www.naruto-kun.com is cheaper than www.narutofan.com if im not mistaken

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I ain't seen it, and don't really want to it either, just by looking at the general jish of it I can tell I won't like it... but it's becoming bigger than Inu Yasha. ie: it's got as many fans. All I see at conventions in Australia are Naruto cosplayers...
    I personally can't see what the big fuss is about.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie Solid may be famous one day Solid may be famous one day Solid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer
    is it a cool anime??
    Thank god I'm not the only one who's never seen it *phew* I heard that it was a good anime....on another website.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nb194
    www.naruto-kun.com is cheaper than www.narutofan.com if im not mistaken
    Not really, It costs less for how much you get, and you get what you pay for really. In the snes of how much space you get, NarutoFan is 25 cents cheapers. Plus, the anime comes out usually a few days earlier than Naruto-Kun.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    I ain't seen it, and don't really want to it either, just by looking at the general jish of it I can tell I won't like it... but it's becoming bigger than Inu Yasha. ie: it's got as many fans. All I see at conventions in Australia are Naruto cosplayers...
    I personally can't see what the big fuss is about.
    It's hot ninja action! That's what the big fuss is all about!

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=Hikari Sakurai]I ain't seen it, and don't really want to it either, just by looking at the general jish of it I can tell I won't like it... but it's becoming bigger than Inu Yasha. ie: it's got as many fans. All I see at conventions in Australia are Naruto cosplayers...
    I personally can't see what the big fuss is about.[/QUOTE

Evreybody has their own taste in anime Hikari-chan. I haven't seen it either and it's too late now for me to get into it anyway. All the sites that have some episodes for free downloads are like up to 139 or something. It's a series that's way to big to collect on the computer. I don't know if I would like it or not, I have seen the first episode and it didn't get me hooked to check out the other ones but I have to admit that I like the art of the series that I see on different wallpapers made by the fans

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well..... I ain't really into the "hot ninja action" so yeah, count me out of the Naruto fanboat I think.
    I'm not a big action fan... anime or live action.
    I did see an AMV on it at an anime con last year, looks okay, but it's way too long of a series for me to collect, since my computer can't download.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie Gammon029 may be famous one day Gammon029 may be famous one day Gammon029's Avatar
    Thanks
    Naruto is pretty good. I don't like it because it's got lots of ninja action, but because there is some pretty damn good character development/interaction there. Sometimes the fight scenes last so long, it starts to feel DBZish. Although, I must admit it is pretty cool watching Naruto lay down some whoopass when he gets his "I will be Hokage!" mood going on. lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast