Thread: I hope I can get used to this....

Newbie Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope I can get used to this....

Your website used to be among the best for anime needs and forums. Now everything is gone and you have a very simple forum design. I'm not trying to put your forums down, but I can offer some help if you guys need any.

-xanga(link coming soon)-blogger(link coming soon)-website(link coming soon)-profile(link coming soon)

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmccormick
    Your website used to be among the best for anime needs and forums. Now everything is gone and you have a very simple forum design. I'm not trying to put your forums down, but I can offer some help if you guys need any.
    thats pretty harsh man, especially considering spider just got this site back up and running after an incident that would have destroyed most sites.

The end is important in all things.

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah dam, i mean give the guy some time ot get things sorted again and it will be back to it's glory hey.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    And look at how fast he/she is working I mean AOs updates must of took some time but in a week or so look whats been done we have the journals and the web mail is back up as well as the galllery (I think it has a few bugs tho) so easy off you try and do it then will talk

edit: on a side note I think this thread should be closed it has the patencal to become a flame thread
    Last edited by Phoenix of Love; Nov 03, 2004 at 08:26 AM.
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Newbie Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick's Avatar
    Thanks

Taken the Wrong way

I am sorry if you think I was saying anything bad at all but I don't think I said anything bad at all . I was offering some help if they needed any , so I wasn't really being "harsh" at all. I was just stating the truth about what happened to the site, nothing more.

-xanga(link coming soon)-blogger(link coming soon)-website(link coming soon)-profile(link coming soon)