Thread: I just bought Ninja gaiden black

Newbie shinkusanagi may be famous one day shinkusanagi may be famous one day shinkusanagi's Avatar
    Thanks

I just bought Ninja gaiden black

I bought this game cause i never had x box live and now i can play with the hurricane packs. Well when i got this game i played the game on hard. You start out with 2 Melee weapon which are the sword and the Nunchucks. You get a new weapon that was only available in the hurricane packs called the Lunar Bo Staff which is pretty cool. Reminds me of Kalik from soul Caliber. There's new cut scenes in the game and you get to see more of Ayane . Well my problem is that since i started the game on hard i haven't got past the first boss yet .So anyone played this yet?

"RESISTANCE IS FLAMMABLE. NO ONE CAN SNUFF MY FLAME!"

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I just bought Ninja gaiden black

It's an excellent game. One that was like a drug to me at one point....if your still having problems advancing, you could always head over to www.gamefaqs.com and find yourself a good cheat or two

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw the game quite a bit at my friends place.....he was a god at this game...beat it at hard...damnit! I barely beat the first boss after........my fourth time I went to his place and spent at least 30 minutes each time to just beating the damn first boss!!!

But this game really hits the spot for those who like challenges, good luck XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie shinkusanagi may be famous one day shinkusanagi may be famous one day shinkusanagi's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks but this game doesn't have cheats. And i just decided to play the game on normal. And i just noticed something. I went through the first level and the first boss like a breeze. But the bad thing is that you only start with the sword. I don't eveb have the Nunchucks and the new Lunar Staff yet

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Just play through it on normal first and work your way up to higher difficulties...

Thanks

It looks like i'm going to have to. But the reason why i wanted to play the game on hard was cause i already beat the game on normal in the original ninja gaiden game. Man my skills suck.
    Last edited by shinkusanagi; Sep 25, 2005 at 10:21 AM.