Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I Just had a really bizarre nightmare.

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

I Just had a really bizarre nightmare.

Have you ever had one of those? It was basically thre or four minute of the most disturbing crap I'd ever seen. Not nesiccerily bloody or gorey disturbing, like in the Grudge when the little girl looks up and she has no jaw, just like, weird shit. And now that I like back at the disturbing stuff it doesn't seem disturbing really, just sort of weird, but it was in my dream.

For example, I'm sitting in this really old room, sort of like a castle's living room you could say. There's a fireplace, and then there is a small impression in the wall which sort of sets apart the fireplace from the rest of the room. And in that depression, there's a baby. She's a little girl, not really a baby, but she's little, and she's playing with blocks. And just as I look at her, she looks up at me, and changes. She sort of morphs into this, say one year old baby boy, then the boy's face morph back into the little girl's face, then the body changes into the body of a six year old little boy, and the face changes to that of a one year old girl.

At this point my dream self is freaked, so I jump back, or try to, but I actually get closer. The whole time the baby is just smiling at me. Then his/her face turns really strange. It's gets really pink and block like, like a mix of an animated painting and a doll, and she starts laughing at me. And her face changes back and forth as she's laughing. Like, it morphs into the doll thing when she laughs, then she inhales with a normal face and laughs out with the doll face and so on.

Anyway, has anyone else ever had dreams like this?

Edit: I just remembered one scene that was kind of gory.

It goes something like this. I'm sitting in this sort of crater in the earth. The ground is all flat, and scattered about there are these massive black rocks. Then in the center there is a little pool of water. It's not a normal pool of water. I can't describe it well, but trust me. Anyway, the little girl in the disturbing shit above is sitting on my lap, and I can hear her laughing, so I'm already freaked. But when I lean over to look at her face it's fine. She's a normal little girl, all is good. PHEW! Oh Shit, but what's that!? The pool of water has ripples in it. But shit, I mean ripples like, high frequncy waves going about 1000 beats per second, and the surface on the water isn't even broken. Then, oh shit, what's that? From the center of the pool (the pool is perfectly round, by the way) this girl starts rising up. She's perfectly still, deathly white hair, white night gown, and very pretty. Oh. Come to think of it, I've seen her before. She's the Real Chii that is my avi and is in my siggy under Real Chii.

Anyway, as I'm leaning over the little girl on my lap to see, the little girl on makes this noise, and I look down at her and BAM. It's the girl from the pool of water. I'm sitting indian style, and she's on my lap facing me with her legs wrapped around me. And that's all good because she's really cute. Hey, maybe this will turn into some sexual fantasy or something good like that! And just as I think that, her ****ing eyes melt. When I say melt, I don't mean they melted away, like, into nothing. I mean they ****ing liquify and pour out of her skull onto my lap. Then, she starts blooding from every orifice on her body. THEN, and this one takes the cake, her jaw and throat tear open all the way down to her breasts and she 'pukes' the little girl that was sitting on my lap up into my lap. And to top things off, the little girl is now dead (obviously) slit throut, broken neck, and her ****ing stomach is torn open.

So much for the no gore thing I said.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I Just had a really bizarre nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by AniManga Hound
    She's perfectly still, deathly white hair, white night gown, and very pretty. Oh. Come to think of it, I've seen her before. She's the Real Chii that is my avi and is in my siggy under Real Chii.
    What in the world? You look at cute girls and when you dream about them, you get freaked out ... what's that

No offence ...

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

That wasn't what freaked me out, Rave. What freaked my out was the fact that she rose from the center of a freaky pool of water, then got on my lap in a split second and then VOMITTED A DEAD LITTLE GIRL ONTO MY LAP.

Did you even read the whole thing?

Anyway, I've been listening to techno and Kawada Mami and MurMur Twins for a while. I think I'm better now.
    Last edited by AniManga Hound; Mar 14, 2006 at 02:14 AM.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AniManga Hound
    That wasn't what freaked me out, Rave. What freaked my out was the fact that she rose from the center of a freaky pool of water, then got on my lap in a split second and then VOMITTED A DEAD LITTLE GIRL ONTO MY LAP.

Did you even read the whole thing?

Anyway, I've been listening to techno and Kawada Mami and MurMur Twins for a while. I think I'm better now.
    I read the whole thing, and it was freaky! But I think it sounds more like journal though ...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip
    What in the world? You look at cute girls and when you dream about them, you get freaked out ... what's that

No offence ...

If you read the whole things, then what was all that above about.

Newbie Nausicaä may be famous one day Nausicaä may be famous one day
    Thanks

We all get bizarre dreams all the time, but I can't recall any of mine currently; I don't have any of those recently.

Seven Silk Strands Striking Some Serious Sombrenos.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, i get bizarre dreams as well. it's usually when i'm having a bad day, or when i'm stressed over something. those dreams usually last a few seconds (although i can't be sure, because i'm dreaming it, not living it), but it feels like a few seconds... and it's like the more i try to remember it, the more i can't remember it, until all that's left is the memory of dreaming about something bad...

Thanks

Dream time is the same as real world time, in most cases.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast