Thread: i killed my phtoshop

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

i killed my phtoshop

well...i was working at late night and i pressed something, and now i can't save any file. what should i do....and i don't want to format my pc again, since i did it last week. so any other suggestions? to tell the truth i was doing the sotw

Newbie sergeant_rose may be famous one day sergeant_rose may be famous one day sergeant_rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: i killed my phtoshop

hmmm how about re-installing it? uninstall then install it. that incident never really happened to meh. so i suggest you reinstall it. is it pirated? xb

well if it is then reisntall it if not ask help from adobe photoshop using the net. it should be somewhere there.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I've corrupted my Photoshop more then once. Rose is right. Just uninstall and then reinstall. It fixes mine every time.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Why not just reformat? It's so much fun!

IN all seriousness though, you may just need to kill your user profile. Uninstalling/reinstalling should do that, but if you do have problems after doing that, just make sure that you delete your personal settings and try it again.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

i am reinstalling it right now....it says file not found...but it didn't say which file...maybe i will re download it again...

Newbie sergeant_rose may be famous one day sergeant_rose may be famous one day sergeant_rose's Avatar
    Thanks

err... make sure you delete the photoshop file in the
    my computer >> local disk (c >> program file >> common file>> adobe
    if you see adobe folder be sure to delete it before reinstalling it because the folder is already corrupted.

make sure to see this too:

my computer >> local disk (c >> program file >> adobe
    if you see the folder adobe in program file make sure to delete it too.

then you can reinstall it if it doesn't work...got to plan b:
    format your pc.