Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I ned some help

Otaku Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267's Avatar
    Thanks

I ned some help

I need some drawing suggestins can ne1 tell me where to get good online tutorials?
    Icy cold Toilet Paper!!!!

Newbie Amanda may be famous one day Amanda may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Animewolf267
    I need some drawing suggestins can ne1 tell me where to get good online tutorials?
    my friend rachel has some great tutorials

http://www.mangapunk.com/tutorials/eyes/naoko.html

Rou
    Otaku Rou may be famous one day Rou may be famous one day
    Thanks
    There's some several good sites, but if you're going hardcore I'd get some books.

http://www.howtodrawmanga.com/tutorial/tutorial.html
    http://www.polykarbon.com/

If anything you can find e-books of the *howtodrawmanga* seris, which are pretty good, but standard hard cover will be much better, it's easier to use and handle and PURTY COLORS.

Newbie DJFlipD may be famous one day DJFlipD may be famous one day DJFlipD's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ya I personally can't draw to save my life (thank god for friends and PS7) But I must agree if this is something you're really going to start getting into I would invest in a couple of low level drawing books for the start and then later when you are more confident I would pick up 2-3 of the high level books. Online tutorials are great and all but having a book right in front of you is much more helpful.

Newbie KaiserD may be famous one day KaiserD may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well it depends how serious you are. If you don't care much about personal development then sure, go for the How To Draw Manga books. I'm not trying to sound sarcastic, some people are interested in a few tricks that will get them some recognition from their piers.

If you're in for drawing long term, then I'd suggest "Dynamic Figure Drawing" by Burne Hogarth, it is highly recommended in many places including Epilogue. Study it, draw still life and if ever you get the chance for life drawing lessons then go for it. I recently purchased this book for myself and I should have done it long, long ago....

It will help with understanding perspective and foreshortening which is especially needed in dynamic illustrations and comics.

Otaku Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well right now if ur at highschool.
    i would sign up for art for the whole high school year.
    4 years*
    but if ur going for graphic desingers
    Go for Art 4 years, and um 3-4 years for
    Graphic Animation

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    like everything else, it comes down to practice practice practice.. of course, a little bit of natural talent would go a long way as well

The end is important in all things.

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    "Practice makes perfect"
    "Your instinct prevails over any book or tut you come to pass over"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast