Thread: i need advice...

Newbie sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland's Avatar
    i'm a girl, I live in toronto ontario canada and no its not always cold up here.
    Thanks

Unhappy i need advice...

i have a friend who told me he liked my other friend, well that he thinks he likes my other friend. i cant lie to my other friend so naturally i lied to my guy friend and told the friend that he liked, the girl friend, what my guy friend told me. she thinks that he only thinks he likes her but to me it really seems that he does even though i thought it was pretty hastey of him cause he told me he was already thinking of kissing her. my friend is really scared now and lost as am i. i guess the advice is actually for my friends. what should we do? oh and the girl also likes him too.
    Last edited by sanguinary_wonderland; Feb 23, 2005 at 09:24 AM.

May
    Newbie May may be famous one day May may be famous one day May's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ummmm, Im kinda confused.
    But if Im understanding this correctly....the best thing to do is confrontation.
    Instead of thinking about where you are, think about where you want to be.
    It takes twenty years of hard work to become an overnight success.

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, if they like each other why don't you just put your two friends together to see what happens?

There really isn't any need to get yourself involved in this.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sanguinary_wonderland
    i have a friend who told me he liked my other friend, well that he thinks he likes my other friend. i cant lie to my other friend so naturally i lied to my guy friend and told the friend that he liked, the girl friend, what my guy friend told me. she thinks that he only thinks he likes her but to me it really seems that he does even though i thought it was pretty hastey of him cause he told me he was already thinking of kissing her. my friend is really scared now and lost as am i. i guess the advice is actually for my friend. what should we do? oh and the girl also likes him too.
    Wow. I don't know, Perhaps if you were to be more vague i could come up with a though out answer. :Thumbd:

Seems also like a journal question to me.

Personal = Journal

But from the looks of things it seems that both of your friends are doomed to be alone for ever.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    KenX stop psuedo modding and this is something that belongs in the jorunal Topic Close