Thread: I need friends in web design.....

Newbie Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha's Avatar
    Thanks

I need friends in web design.....

ok here's whats happening I'm learning web design but I hardly can ask questions to anyone or talk about it cuz I dont know anyone lol. So all I'm asking is for any web designer to plese add me to they're contact list on MSN Messenger if you have one, pluss we can talk about anime too or video games. As you know my email is [email protected] and plese also can someone tell me of a good site for PS(Photo Shop) Tuts?
    Kenshin: "You can die at any time but living takes true corage. I'm living too that I am, to repent for all the lives I've took"

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

This belongs in the Web Development Forum...

Moving...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie flawedkaos may be famous one day flawedkaos may be famous one day flawedkaos's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have added you. I am fairly good at web design and the like. Sorry I cannot talk with you tonight or tomorrow night cause I have to open my store but, I will be on after that. Plus you can always pm me. ^^ As for PS tuts I cannot name any off the top of my head. But if I get a chance I will put some up.