Thread: I need help

Otaku agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5's Avatar
    Thanks

I need help

when i draw i cant draw feet and shoes right and when i draw pictures of naruto or some one else and cant get the porpotions right

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Practice.

If you're having alot of problems with proportions chances are your perception is getting in the way of your drawing. There are two exercizes you can do to help with it.

One is to place a grid over a picture and try to draw it square by square on another grid.

The other is to take a picture and turn it upside down and then draw it. No cheating, just draw what you see.

If you find yourself being to anal try drawing a picture without taking the pencil off the paper. Yes it won't look the best, it's not supposed to, but it will help you loosen up. If you do it before one of the two previous exersizes it can help keep you from stressing. It's all about training the mind.

Other then that if you have trouble with a specific part, like feet, just start drawing them. Over, and over, and over. Nothing beats practice.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thx You MY fariy god drawer (I know it corny)