Thread: I need help...

Otaku Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267's Avatar
    Thanks

Question I need help...

I need suggestions on what to write a fable (a short story that teaches a lesson) about and who or what the characters should be. can ne1 help me?
    Icy cold Toilet Paper!!!!

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok...lets see here...
    I know!!!
    a Jackalope and a Chupacabra!!!
    can you please put in a little more info so people can suggest animals that display the desired traits

Otaku Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267's Avatar
    Thanks

well...

well its a very broad subject but i want the lesson to be you get what u pay for
    Icy cold Toilet Paper!!!!

Newbie KAMI may be famous one day KAMI may be famous one day KAMI's Avatar
    Thanks
    how about some mean,strong,but greedy guy
    and a sensitive guy who gets picked on,but secretly has an army of orcs from the middle east.
    ahh nvm.

-K#A#M#I

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Someone telling you what to write isn't going to help you, what you need to do is pick some fables that you find interesting and draw off how the authors did their works. I do NOT mean copy their style or ideas but rather use what they wrote (because you find it interesting) as a basis and develop your own work.

Take Jack and the beanstalk (more of a short story but it follows your thought), there is even a whole series of Jack Tales based out of Tennessee that progress the whole story line. Also draw off how certain ancient cultures perceived animals (i.e. Indians very naturalistic) this will help add an underlining meaning to the animals you choose.

This may seem like a lot of work but I promise you get much better results. I have had 8 college level writing courses on everything from poetry to short stories to novels and I assure you this is how to achieve the best results.