Thread: I Need Help

Newbie Angelilaya22 may be famous one day Angelilaya22 may be famous one day Angelilaya22's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation I Need Help

Okay, so I was attending ao before they changed anythng. I leave for like a second and now every thing is well confusing. I don't know where anything is anymore. Can we even have our favorites stored anymore? I don't get how to skim through differet pics and desktops anymore.I feel lost and lonely. I really need some help getting into the swing of things.

" All this time I've said I was alright,and all this time I've been lying to myself."

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Spider is working as hard as he can to get the boards looking good again give him some time

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    The new gallery system is NOT the one that was used on Paleo AO. The old system was pretty much a custom hack written by NanoEntity and Ewdi. The new system is the basic PhotoPost for vBulletin and it will take some getting used to.

The best thing for you to do is explore the gallery and check out all the features to familiarize yourself.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.