Thread: I need help on my forum design

Newbie Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 may be famous one day Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 may be famous one day Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004's Avatar
    Thanks

I need help on my forum design

Hi I was wondering if anyone can please help me on changing my forum's design... It would really help.. like in other words... how do you do it.....????

Please help

Here's the link .. please give me some advice on what to do.....

http://s6.invisionfree.com/go_to_the_west/index.php

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some suggestions:

1) You've got too many forums. Trim it back by combining inactive forums. The KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid) mantra applies here.

2)Your title banner is too big, make it shorter. As it is right now when someone goes to your forum all they see is title and advertising -very little forum. You need something to entice the visitor. Notice how the banner here at AO is a bit over 100 pixels high.

3) Since you're using the free invisionboard, your best bet is to play around with the template colors. Try out some color combinations that make you happy. Avoid dark fonts on dark backgrounds and light fonts on light backgrounds.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    hrms.....i would....(mind you most of these are personal opinions) ^^

1. make the background a little lighter....or the words that appear on the background a lot lighter (there's some words that are black on the black background).
    2. I would add a bit of a border around the sides....it's just personal preference
    3. the Banner or image at the top a little shorter. Too tall = too much scrolling down

lastly just a word of caution i guess.....sharing anime mp3s (and other related material) are kinda....on a similar level to sharing licenced material. Even if you're merely sharing links to sites which have them :S I would watch over those forums very very carefully.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would suggest maybe getting a free host and using PHPbb Invision Free has more bugs in it then Invision Board its self. it can easly be hacked

Newbie Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 may be famous one day Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 may be famous one day Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you very much!!!