Thread: I need help with my internet

Otaku agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5's Avatar
    Thanks

I need help with my internet

when I play Jedi Academy online (BTW my name is agentdax5) I run on Dial-up and can any one tell me some way to acclerate my connection any help would be greatly apprecated Thank You (in advance)
    Last edited by agentdax5; Jun 11, 2005 at 08:06 PM. Reason: spelling error

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

The way to get more speed from a Dial-up connection is to upgrade to DSL or Cable Modem (REALLY!!!) The speed of a Dial-up/MODEM connection is physically limited by the hardware STANDARDS there designed too. There are some uncommon solutions (that most ISP companies will not support) such as using multiple phone lines/MODEM connections at the same time, but there is only so much you can do when using a dialup connection...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    saddly. that's true. although another option, depending on where you live is to get internet through a satelight provider, unfortunetly VERY few satelite providers offer the service and it is rather limited to the areas you need to live to get the access...... it also tends to be uber expensive....

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"