Thread: I need help quick...

Newbie NeoCreations may be famous one day NeoCreations may be famous one day
    Thanks

Exclamation I need help quick...

There is a song that I need to know the name of. The music video is got this guy (black) singing to his girl about how much he loves her and that there is nothign that will come between them. In the video she gets into a car accident and she got her and ended up in a wheel chair. He sings to her about loving her forever and then you see then later when they are old and they are still together and happy. I cant remember what the name of the artist is. I saw it on launch.yahoo.com a long time ago. Please any help you can give will be great and thank you ahead of time.

Newbie karero_youka may be famous one day karero_youka may be famous one day
    Thanks
    What language is it in?

Thanks
    It is in english... It is an R&B song...

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    just go back to launch.yahoo.com and try to find it. lol

Thanks
    wow and idea that I did not come up with like 2 weeks ago...