Thread: I need help submitting on the gallery

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation I need help submitting on the gallery

I wanted to post a picture that I drew and I can't find the right format for the picture. I know that bmp. and gif. don't work for submiting artwork when I tried to submit it. I was hoping that one you guys could help me on this one. Thanks.
    Last edited by Ted Turtle; Mar 12, 2005 at 01:51 PM.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Jpeg format is the one accepted in the gallery.... Just save your artwork as a JPG file...

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the server's thumbnail system is GD So Gifs won't work XD

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    does that mean that gifs won't have a thumbnail or they just wont work at all?

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gifs will not make a thumbnail the full image will show but not a thumbnail I beleave

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    ah, cool! THANKS!

*runs off to make pics to post*

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hopefully that will work. When I get back home I will try to do that. I wanted to post up some of my earlier artwork of the characters of Magical Detective Daisuke. I didn't even realize that my printer also works as a scanner lol. I putting it in the fanart section so you guys can look at it and comment.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.