Thread: I need a new avatar.

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

I need a new avatar.

I need help on how to get a avatar from website. Lol I had one before but that was during the time I had the internet on my computer and now I'm on a computer at the local library. So I can't download stuff. Also if you know of some good anime avatar sites please tell me thanks.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmm...sorry i don't have links for you as i'm at work =P

But i wanted to point out, if you can't download the file how will you get it up?
    Directly linking is something that most avatar sites frown upon. Good luck hunting tho.

Edit hm.....got me thinking if you put the link to the picture here.....someone (or myself) can send it to your e-mail. Can you grab files off of your e-mail? or is saving attachments a no-no as well?
    Last edited by angelan; Nov 02, 2004 at 05:45 PM.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Newbie syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd recommend my own avatar site, but I really cannot spare the bandwidth for someone to be linking to. You could check out my friend's avvie site if you don't mind 50x50 avatars: fanboyavvies.com (<-- link). Hope that helps you some!

Rou
    Otaku Rou may be famous one day Rou may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I think the best idea is to go make your own avatar, that way you can customize it anyway you, and with the endless stream of pictures/wallpapers out there you could do almost anything.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    I reccomend making your own avatars too, or if that fails have a friend make them for you! btw thanx to link623 for my sig and av pairing, i'm still looking for a good pic so i can make you a set too.

anyway good programs to use for making avs and sigs range from ms paint (personally i say: UGH! but some people like it), to free utilities like irfanview (available through a website that is in the process ov moving but you should be able to find it on downloads.com), to mondo expensive (unless you go and get a bootleg copy) programs like Macromedia Fireworks MX, and Adobe Photoshop CS (with a price tag of 700 to 800 usd i say go bootleg with this one)

ok hope this makes more sense to you than it does to me.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"