Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I need some advice, anyone got wisdom?

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow I need some advice, anyone got wisdom?

To all AO officials who have any advice as well as any members with some skill, i'm tryin to make one of my best works of anime ever, but i'm havin my usual problem. You see, i can't draw faces. I get scared and then end up not finishin it. I'm basicaly over the fear but i still can't get it right... any wisdom on how to draw faces?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Take a portrait drawing class. Nothing beats practice with an on-looking instructor.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    i seccond that arrianna.

now me? i have a different problem. TOTAL lack of hand-eye coordination..... *sigh* what are you gonna do then? i can't even play video games it's so bad..... and my hand writings a joke.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Thx but that i can't do

Thanks guys, but i'm 15, high school is already enough classes, i wouldn't mind takin a class but wouldn't know where to start looking, and where to find the time, any other ideas?

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    in that case, two words: LOCAL LIBRARY

they are sure to have a good book on how to draw faces, and if they dont have it they can get it.

Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Thanks

Exclamation Thank you

i have a complete free day today so ill do just that! thank you.

-mumbles-....."Now only if i could find that dang library card I lose for 2 years at a time........."

-Thanks!

Thanks
    just give them your name, they have the info on record. you don't NEED the library card per se, they are just alot friendlier if you have it. (a new one should cost less than $2 and it'll guarantee you find the old one within a day or two)

Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider2004
    just give them your name, they have the info on record. you don't NEED the library card per se, they are just alot friendlier if you have it. (a new one should cost less than $2 and it'll guarantee you find the old one within a day or two)
    good news, i just did, for once i left it in the wide open space (thats left) of my room. so, im gonna go today indefinately, thx guys! i just love how fast i get help on here, but, thats why im here so i guess the system works!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast