Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I need some feedback and suggestions

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

I need some feedback and suggestions

I need some feedback on my site. I am working on a new skin for it. and well need suggestions ^_^ if anyone would be willing to help www.animegfx.net ^_^ thank you

Newbie bone may be famous one day bone may be famous one day bone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not sure exactly what kind of feedback your asking for, so I'll just yap out the first thing that hit me when I went to the site. Get away from the black background. Dark colored backgrounds can definitely be okay, but black is close to unbearable.

I do like the header graphic.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    any feedback is good. Black is a temp color I was looking at the header to see if there was something wrong with it. and Yeah there was XD but what color should I go with?

a17
    Newbie a17 may be famous one day a17 may be famous one day a17's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well.. first of: lighter colour scheme. Below navigation bar on the left - you got lotsa sub tables going down for miles, when the very right side only has one table. Maybe try balancing them out - instead of them all going down one side,or lose one or two of them (So that screen dont stretch down far as it is).

Banner is fine, but do work on or replace the scheme and lose the IPB logo. Besides, do you really need that space hogging table below the banner? just has a IPB logo & takes up space and looks ugly..;s

Thanks
    I have completely revamped the site and more navigatible via the submenu bar and the portal system.

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nice form... but I think that there are TOO many crowed on the first page...

Thanks
    Yeah I have taken out some of the portal stuff.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW way too busy. In implementing your site the different areas should be distinguishable from the others rather quickly (at glance). Here are a just suggestions, love them or leave em.

MERGE/NUKE YOUR SUBTABLES! Way too many of them, you can leave the Login, Navigation and new member on the left, chuck the ones below that. Also don't let those be collapsable. For the middle, merge them and change the font/background to make it stand out. As for the right I would leave the top three and chunk the rest.

The "Welcome Guest" bar needs to merged into the one above it as it is kinda point less to have 2 bars there. Maybe make the menu into the one like www.macromedia.com (not a plug just a good example of a menu) Lastly shink that image it looks great but takes up almost 1/3 of the screen and after the first time you see it looses it's affect.

Other than that the colors look great together and the site has a sharp clean crips look.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast