Thread: I need some visitors.. bad

Newbie Darth Unrivaled may be famous one day Darth Unrivaled may be famous one day Darth Unrivaled's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation I need some visitors.. bad

Ok I've had my web site for years. Its been up and down time and time again. Because it did close and reopen so much I dont have any base of visitors at all. The members that I do have are telling me that I need more members. Now I've done all I can think of doing. I post everyday I post like 10+ news topics perday. I listen to what people have to say. I dont understand why it hasnt taken off yet.

The site only took off one time, when I was in high school, was when I first opened the site. The best 2 years of the sites life, then I closed and after that its been one thing after another. Please just visit, if you dont like it that is perfectlly ok. In any case how can I make it better? I dont have much money to run it, I do the best that I know how to do. Please help. Thats all I ask.

*Link Rwmoved*

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    One of the rules of the site clearly states... NO ADS...
    You want more visitiors, then pay for advertising...

Link removed and thread closed...