Thread: I never find anyone who likes the Dragon Knights manga...

Newbie DarknessIlluser may be famous one day DarknessIlluser may be famous one day
    Thanks

I never find anyone who likes the Dragon Knights manga...

So, anyone here even ever heard of it? I doubt it but it's worth a try, ne?

Newbie firegirl22 may be famous one day firegirl22 may be famous one day firegirl22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually, my favorite manga is dragon knights. My favorite characters are Rath, Bierrez, and Saabel. I really wish they'd include Saabel in it more, of course he's only in the later volumes so hopefully he'll show up more. And Bierrez just isn't in it...at all lately. Brings a tear to my eye.

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    Clamp right? well not really but i heard it's good.
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Newbie firegirl22 may be famous one day firegirl22 may be famous one day firegirl22's Avatar
    Thanks
    It gets very complicated around the 7th volume, and for me that was very very good. I like complex manga though. I love the art, and the plot is interesting especially since the bad guys aren't the type that you look at and are like "what morons, evil guys are so stupid" These bad guys have personalities and definitely add to the manga.

Newbie Fallen Angel may be famous one day Fallen Angel may be famous one day Fallen Angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whitec
    Clamp right? well not really but i heard it's good.
    it's not CLAMP, it's Mineko Ohkami.It's not that bad. I have from vol. 1 up to 19. Dragon Knight's really cool until volume 10, up to volume 11, it's kinda blah, the author made it too long and all the characters basicly look the same except for the hair. Well, I already collect all of it, why not just finish the series and sell it on ebay, I mean it's one of the rare manga out there.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dragon knights, huh? well i might have read one of the books, but probably not. The local library has it I think.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Newbie Sindragon may be famous one day Sindragon may be famous one day Sindragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think i read one, but i have'nt been to the book store to get them or have any money
    Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup