Thread: i only have a stikin little mouse!!!! help!!!

Newbie B1ad3_k1n6 may be famous one day B1ad3_k1n6 may be famous one day B1ad3_k1n6's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation i only have a stikin little mouse!!!! help!!!

ok, so most stuff i do i can do by hand, but i'm having major trouble figuring out how to draw eyes, for example:
    here is one that is supposed to look like a photo but i cant get the eyes to look real!!! could anyone help me or direct me to a tutorial where i could find help?
    The maximum size for an image in your signature is 450x110 pixels, please resize your image.

i keep on thinking it's not good bye, i keep on thinking it's our time to fly
    FRIENDS FOREVER!!

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks
    dude, lmfao, i had the same problem, look for my post, Need advice, anyone got widom? (or it's something similar) and people gave me a bunch of links so check it out for more help, but from what little experience i have i would have to say this... draw a blank character, just the body, clothes (of course), hair ect. and then work you way up till you draw everything but the eyes, then go back and look at the character and check for correct proportion, that should help things look a bit more realistic, hope that helps!

Newbie OracleAngel may be famous one day OracleAngel may be famous one day OracleAngel's Avatar
    Thanks
    http://www.howtodrawmanga.com/

Julie dillon helped me out in finding a way to draw manga for the first time and she later sold her tutorials to How to draw manga.com which helped alot so yeah go tere and be amazed....
    Good luck!

~ Minitokyo | Blog/Fanfic | Imanimetions~
    "Imagination can move mountains.. no wonder no one believes us"