Thread: I really, really, REALLY want to ban this person.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

I really, really, REALLY want to ban this person.

The person is question is named mega (profile). I know we've discussed this nimrod before, but I just noticed that he was sending yet another PM to Gig, so I looked at his profile.

I want to ban him just for the fun of it.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I really, really, REALLY want to ban this person.

Hah, so contridictory, someone should inform him to look in the mirror if he wants to find someone who breaks the rules.

Ban 'em for the irony, if nothing else.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I really, really, REALLY want to ban this person.

wait what did mega do? he's never bothered me, he actually is a descent guy from all I know of him. He actually pm's me all the time, he's just always way too interested in how my life is going haha but he's harmless so I dont mind. He was saying avatar thief was bugging the hell out of him wanting to know why he was banned. As they supposedly live nearby in real life, why was that guy banned heck I dont remember I've banned too many to even care to keep track of why

edit

oh yeah Mega's the one who always wants to "help" lol now I remember. haha sucks to be ya'll ;p he's just to eager to be involved, least he's not to eager to mess up I guess :\

good thing he's never one, and from what he just told me he hardly ever will be since apparently he doesn't have the net anymore, so he only gets on at a coffee place that charges 7 bucks an hour lol. thats just ouch
    Last edited by Cybergig1; Jul 12, 2005 at 11:40 AM.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.