Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I think some of you remember me?

Newbie shinkusanagi may be famous one day shinkusanagi may be famous one day shinkusanagi's Avatar
    Thanks

I think some of you remember me?

Sup everyone. I'm Shinkusanagi. I remember some people from here. Gallcomp, Cybergig,and the guy that says Grumble, grumble, grumble everytime he starts a conversation(sorry i forgot your name). Well for those that don't know me my real name is Burley. I collect anime. I go to china town time to time to buy japanese toys. Oh my favortie anime of all time is Noir. I like other anime like Demon eyes Kyo, Tenjou tenge, Please teacher, Full metal panic. Well i hope to make some new friends here.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well welcome back man, i beleive i remember you ....enjoy the site! please dont get my cab dirty >_<

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    well Im sorry to say I don't remember you that well, but if you did use the same avatar as back then then yes, I do remember you

but anyways, seeing that you had a history here in the forums, wouldn't that make you a.....LEGEND?? 0_o

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Wasn't this your signature?
    EDIT: OK it wasn't.
    Last edited by Hassun; Mar 20, 2005 at 10:27 AM.

Newbie shinkusanagi may be famous one day shinkusanagi may be famous one day shinkusanagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sorry for the late reply. I thought i set it up to get email notifications when i joined but i forgot. Anyway thanks for the warm welcome guys. I did use this avatar as always. pyoro-pyoro does sound familiar and I think i remember you from the old forum before it went down. Narrator did you use that same screen name before or are you Gallcomp? And as for that sig Hassun i never used that. I remember someone else using that. By the way hassun long time no see. How you been? Geez i remember alot of stuff around here. I wonder if i could get my 500+ posts back

Thanks for the welcome

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks
    dont no u but welcome back

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Thanks
    Sup man. whos the guy on your sig and avatar?

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hello and welcome to this fwauvoritistacalimanticalibrationistic site.

Hope you have loads of fun here at Neo Ao, and welcome back.

I don't know you.

Or... Maybee... I do? -psycyc-

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast