First off I'll be moving this to feedback.
Second, you have asked this question way too many times already using one ID or another.
Third, I'm going to answer it if you PROMISE never to ask the question again.
What you are looking to do is add what is known as an "avatar." An avatar -or "av" for short- is the picture that appears below your screen name on the left side of a post. Here is how you add an avatar:
1) At the top of the page click on the button that says "USERCP" (third from the left). USERCP stands for "User Control Panel."
2) On the USERCP screen have a look at the menu on the left-hand side. Under the "Settings and Options" menu click on "Edit Avatar."
3) On the "Edit Avatar" screen there are two boxes. The first is entitled "Your Current Avatar" and the second is "Custom Avatar." Go to the "Custom Avatar" box and click on the little button that says "Use Custom Avatar." This will allow you to add your own avatar.
4) Now you need to either a) enter the URL for an avatar you want to use (http://www.youravatarhere.com/av.jpg, for example) or upload an avatar that is already stored on your home PC. The first box is for entering a URL for an avatar stored on the web, the second is for entering the filename of an avatar you wish to upload from your home PC.
5) Once you have either entered the avatar's URL or browsed for the file on your computer, hit the "Save Changes" button at the bottom. This will install your avatar onto the forums. Take note that the avatar can NOT be larger than 80x80 pixels or larger than 19.5 kB in size. If the forum won't let you add your avatar, chances are it's too big.