Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Ice Cream!!

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ice Cream!!

My favorite flavor is Coffee Crumble or anything coffe~ish. I also like Double Dutch, Chocolate Marble, Chocolate, and Vanilla.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Praline Pecan. the carmel the pecans the toffee ohhhhhh

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks

People, explain why you like the flavors. If more lists pop up, this will be closed.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bereth
    i take no preference over flavors, just whatevers in the freezer at the time, however, this thread is now makin me scream for ice cream....*runs to the kitchen in glee*
    yea i agree. i eat whatever is there. but i have a soft spot for cookie dough. but i am lactose intolerant so it is a problem for me.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

THANKYOU SEDKA
    People, explain why you like the flavors. If more lists pop up, this will be closed
    That's the reason y i put "....And how ice cream brings people together and can make a bad day better!" For.... but noone was listening >_<.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    THANKYOU SEDKA
    That's the reason y i put "....And how ice cream brings people together and can make a bad day better!" For.... but noone was listening >_<.
    Oh, some of us were listening. I'm still trying to figure out how ice cream brings people together. ^_^ And ice cream just gives me a brain freeze so it doesn't really help my day.

As for my coffee icecream, I liked it the most because of the way it combined coffee, chocolate, some sort of wierd nut (not you jadereabit), and toffee.

Newbie minizuki may be famous one day minizuki may be famous one day minizuki's Avatar
    Thanks

cookie dough yeah!!!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, some of us were listening. I'm still trying to figure out how ice cream brings people together. ^_^ And ice cream just gives me a brain freeze so it doesn't really help my day.

As for my coffee icecream, I liked it the most because of the way it combined coffee, chocolate, some sort of wierd nut (not you jadereabit), and toffee
    Haha, im not a nut ... just misunderstood
    AS for howice cream can bring u together i posted how it helped me out on the first post. Ice cream can bring u love, happiness, and other emotions, Like how coffee icecream makes u feel better cause u need caffine to start ur day off right .
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast