Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Ice Cream!!

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ice Cream!!

for me it would have to be rocky road I haven't had that in forever.
    Hey if you don't understand what i am saying it just because I'm black.

OUR MOTTO
    to destroy all mankind for the benifits of pandas and Squirells alike.

I will make your brain hurt with not using commas and periods and putting Caps where there shouldn't be hahaha. The sparky strikes again haha

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

ROckyroad and cookies and cream is tending to be favs here.... ANYONE what about MOUSE TRACKS from pet ice cream? It'll brighten ur day.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    ROckyroad and cookies and cream is tending to be favs here.... ANYONE what about MOUSE TRACKS from pet ice cream? It'll brighten ur day.
    I did say moose tracks... lol
    And it won't brighten your day if you eat 5 gallons of it... trust me. Too much chocolate!!!
    another one of my fav's is a flavor from a small ice cream shop in my old town called the Chocolate Freight Train. It had a little bit of eveything chocolate they had. you could even find whole candy bars in it if the guy chopping them up got lazy. ^_^

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

And it won't brighten your day if you eat 5 gallons of it... trust me. Too much chocolate!!!
    another one of my fav's is a flavor from a small ice cream shop in my old town called the Chocolate Freight Train. It had a little bit of eveything chocolate they had. you could even find whole candy bars in it if the guy chopping them up got lazy. ^_^
    The day we pray for lazy fat guys then. lmao.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zarriff
    That's awesome!!! So in my town they have an Ice Cream shop where you can ask for any topping and any ice cream you want like for example, my fav:

Vanilla with whoppers(candy), butterfingers, and crunch

The make the topping almost like dust and very rarley chunks.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6