Thread: Ichi the Killer

Newbie HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero's Avatar
    An awful place with mean people known as South Florida
    Thanks

Ichi the Killer

Hey guys, I saw this movie for the first time a few weeks ago and since then I watched it one more time on Thursday. I don't know if this makes me a psycho or not but I really really like this movie. It's just kinda cool haha. And Kakihara is hot, but anyway.... yeah for those of you who have seen it, I wanted to know what you thought of it, AND mostly, how it ended. I was really confused.
    Oh Spoiler Alert!
    When Ichi kicks Kakihara in the head before he falls over the balcony, it left a big gash in the middle of his forehead, but when Jinji (forgot his name, the mean guy in the green jacket aka secret macho-man) found him apparently dead on the floor, the gash was gone. And I don't think it was a movie mistake because the guy moved the hair from Kakihara's face and it wasn't there.
    Yeah so any opinions on this whole thing? Or comments in general?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    <Spoilers>
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Kakihara dreams that he is fighting Ichi and that he is killed by him because he's a masochist and wants to feel pain like his boss gave him.
    In reality he just jumps down and kills himself because Ichi doesn't fight him.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    </Spoilers>

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Love this movie, the "foot blade massacre" was probably my favorite scene in the flick. Good bloody times

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Love this movie, the "foot blade massacre" was probably my favorite scene in the flick. Good bloody times
    Especially because you just see all the gore flying out of the doorway.
    Classic!

Although the tongue cutting was the most insane part.

The funniest part was the guy slipping and falling down in the goo of people...and the face splatting against the wall.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Hassun; May 01, 2005 at 12:12 PM.

Newbie HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero's Avatar
    An awful place with mean people known as South Florida
    Thanks
    Hey thanks for that pal, that answers that question. Oh yeah I just remembered another one, did that macho guy Jinji really feed Ichi and Karen that crap about the whole rape thing? Or did it really happen?
    Oh I love how the blood sprays out the people, it's so ridiculous, it's really animeish. I thought the movie was really funny. Those two brothers were hilarious, god, fancy being chased by a guy wth furry dog ears on his head. *scary* Oh and it would help to have a mouth like Kakihara's if you were eating a really big burger...

Thanks
    Ouch, it's been a long time since I watched it but I think it was real.