Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ichigo 100% - Manga/Anime

Newbie Cipher may be famous one day Cipher may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ichigo 100% - Manga/Anime

Whats your opinion on it o.o. Personally I think its one of the greatest manga ever, and anime even if only the OVA and first epsiode recently came out I thought it was nice.

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    are you talking about bleach?? i love bleach and the manga still, the manga is nicer than the anime of course. but i need to rewatch and reread it all.

Thanks
    uh.. Im talking about ichigo 100%.. o.o not bleach

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    So another topic about Bleach, huh? well Bleach deserves many topics because of all of it's greatness.

That newbie needs to be castrated :|

In reguards to Ichigo 100% the manga's kinda par only because of the good artwork, if you're into super fanservice bits without revealing much of anything then it would be a good read for some people. I suppose.

The OVA was done pretty good, however the anime TV series is looking pretty bad. Tsukasa looks like a man, it's only 13 episodes (I've heard, UNCONFIRMED), so it's gonna be missing a lot of characters (poor Kozue), the basic character designs are a step down from the OAV and a huge drop from the manga's style. Really, I just can't see much good coming out of this series, the only character they really designed well enough to do the true manga artwork justice was Satsuki (thank god, she's my favorite in that series).

Anyway, it's a shame they didn't stick with the ame animation studio that did the OVA for the Jump Festa, but I have heard there's a 4 or 6 OAV series of Ichigo 100% coming out this summer, so hopefully they'll go back to the original studio that was able to do a much better job. Either way, the basic manga plot just doesn't allow anyone to have high hopes for such a series. I can tell already that it's going to have a terrible ending by it's lack of length and the fact that Manaka's never going to get any in his entire life because of how stupid his actions are. They just can't turn him into a normal person in 13 episodes.
    Last edited by Raven Omega; Apr 09, 2005 at 02:33 PM.

Otaku Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge's Avatar
    Thanks
    I actually just saw the first episode last night -- that things was ridiculous! I'd say a 7 out of 10. Have not read the manga thus far...
    I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely -- Beethoven

Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play -- Kant

Thanks
    Yea, I thought the manga drawings looked so much better.. Tsuaka doesn't look that great, and kozue getting cut? That's ridiclous o.o, Kozue is my favorite character. But I thought the anime wasn't that bad.. Plus its only one epsiode wait and see what it develops, I hope they don't tightly stick to the manga

Otaku maverickvns may be famous one day maverickvns may be famous one day
    Thanks
    there's no way in hell kozue will be in the anime if it's 13eps. even chinami probably won't be in it.

i agree that the anime won't do the manga justice in all respects, but so far it's not that terrible like it was with tenjou tenge and i"s ova.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maverickvns
    there's no way in hell kozue will be in the anime if it's 13eps. even chinami probably won't be in it.
    I really wanted to see Chinami animated as well as Kozue but with a small episode count like that I'm grateful enough to be getting up to Satsuki and Yui.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast