Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ichigo 100% (Strawberries)

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ichigo 100% (Strawberries)

Quote Originally Posted by Tenseiga
    Finally someone who has heard of this though I'm guessing you dont like it.
    It's alright, I've read most of it, but the whole formula's been getting really old lately.

Either way, the manga ended not long ago. Surprising ending.

Otaku Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yz_Gurlie
    I'm currently reading Ichigo 100% (ch 60-ish). Its a pritty good manga. I could understand why Manaka (sp?) is such a idioc little bum... after all, its a bit hard to chose wich girl to be with. I personally like Tsusaka the best... Followed close behind my Aya-chan. I mean, come on! she's so...innocent!
    Wow you're almost half way through I'm only to chapter 20. I agree with you it would be hard though I would like to see him with Aya since the whole first part of it was trying to find out who she was. Though I'd also like to see him with Tsukasa. God if I was in his position (which would never happen cause I'm too ugly) I dont know what I'd do. He has feelings for all of them

Newbie Pizzakid may be famous one day Pizzakid may be famous one day
    Thanks

heh... erm i actually finished the manga on this.... i think thers at least 167 chapters (the endings kinda ...... dun wanna spoil it)....

im on the anime right now.... yesy fansub is supplying them but they stopped at ep 12.... T.T hope som1 will continue them

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzakid
    im on the anime right now.... yesy fansub is supplying them but they stopped at ep 12.... T.T hope som1 will continue them

It's only 12 episodes long. It's complete and finished.

Newbie Pizzakid may be famous one day Pizzakid may be famous one day
    Thanks

is it??.... they said that ther will b another fansub taking over.....

Otaku Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzakid
    heh... erm i actually finished the manga on this.... i think thers at least 167 chapters (the endings kinda ...... dun wanna spoil it)....

Yes please dont tell the ending.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2