Thread: Ideas for Gallery & Graphics forum.

Newbie LeTombeCelui may be famous one day LeTombeCelui may be famous one day LeTombeCelui's Avatar
    Thanks

Ideas for Gallery & Graphics forum.

Hello ^_^ Yea I'm new but Lord Katsuhito "stole" me from another forum that I had just left my admin spot from, so I figured "Hey! Why not give some thoughts to a new forum that I have joined?!?" XD So here we go! ^_^

Gallery - Now I know and understand this is an anime based forum, buuuut if it's going to be that all images put up must be in the gallery then maybe some new places should be added in. Not everyone does anime/game based graphics all the time, and when you'd like to show off your work and it has to be placed in the gallery there are really no sections for non-anime based graphics. Maybe a section or 2 should be added for this so that anyone could get comments on their graphics anime or not?

Graphics Forum - On the forum I was on before we had things like Graphics/Traditional Art Challenges (this also went with writings too) and it's where someone started a challenge set some standard rules and then each person made an image posted it up in links and then other people voted on whose they liked better and why. First at 5 - 0 was a slaughter, and anything else one person had to have 2 more votes to win once the votes hit 3. So it was like 5 - 3 or 5 - 7 and so on. I think with how active the Graphics forum is this might be something that could work and also be quite fun for the members as long as they remember it's all for good fun. Though that would mean getting rid of the no image linking from the challenges. Also a score board would be kept and like at the end of every 3 months it would be cleared, and the top 3 people could get some sort of little sig icon if they wanted to place it in their sig.

These are just a couple thoughts and such. ^_^ What ya guys think?

The Brightest Angel Falls
    So Here I am The Fallen One

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ideas for Gallery & Graphics forum.

There are more than just anime galleries (i.e. the misc gallery), and AO often has some sort of wallpaper contest going.

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

if your looking to post your art then i would suggest *link Removed*
    Last edited by Sinistra; Aug 03, 2005 at 12:17 PM.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh I forgot No adverts on the site Anywho I oke some of these ideas when I get time I will impliment some of them. Misc GFX like your art can go into the misc section I would like to see some GFX battles I think it might help get members into GFX making

Newbie LeTombeCelui may be famous one day LeTombeCelui may be famous one day LeTombeCelui's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zarriff
    There are more than just anime galleries (i.e. the misc gallery), and AO often has some sort of wallpaper contest going.
    I thought the misc image gallery was for members misc pics like room shots and stuff like that. O_o That's how it sounds anyways it doesn't show or say that you can post up any graphics or anything. And I'm not talking about contests and such just something for fun.

if your looking to post your art then i would suggest *link Removed*
    No not just some place to post my art I have a couple places for that. But it'd be nice to be able to share or ask for constructive comments from people to get more than a "that's nice" or "good job".

The Brightest Angel Falls
    So Here I am The Fallen One