Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for my RPG...

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Ideas for my RPG...

I'm making an RPG and I'm mainly working on the art, storyline, and character development. Any one who has any ideas for the game please let me know. I'ts going to be more of a text RPG, not action with sprites.I need ideas for pretty much everything.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ideas for my RPG...

Hmmm... text..... well, what did you have in mind? Main characters, where it takes place, you had to atleast think of something. Tell me what you get and I'll give you some ideas; I love rpg's .

Newbie conan lover may be famous one day conan lover may be famous one day conan lover's Avatar
    Thanks

a fanasty or action i bet your creative

Thanks

Okaaayy.... do you wan't the main character to be a guy or a girl. I can pick a name for them depending on their attitudes.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

The story is going to change depending a lot of different factors. T\You will be able to choose from a number of "main" characters and react equally with all the other charectors in the game. It's not a small scale project so it's going to have a lot of variety.

Thanks

So... do you want it to be like a fighting game, with weapons? because I can do really good with fighting games.

Newbie Minako_Chan may be famous one day Minako_Chan may be famous one day Minako_Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

if you want Japanese names that mean something you can go to a translater and get good names.... or just use your name in japanese.... my name in Japanese is Karisuto

Sailor Venus!

Thanks

It'll be a fighting game with Japanese names. I have a 2 page list of names but I don't think they mean anything. The weapons and armor are going to have A LOT of variety, but only a small picture of the armor and weapon will be shown. As of yet anyway.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast