Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ideas for my RPG...

Newbie Minako_Chan may be famous one day Minako_Chan may be famous one day Minako_Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ideas for my RPG...

well I wish you luck my friend is making the not finished story I wrote and making it into an oline game.....I have no clue on what he is trying to acheive

Sailor Venus!

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

The storyline is biulding with the characters, so I don't have much of one yet. Not to mention the storyline can take off in any direction depending on certain actions as well as th character you play as. Not just a little off like the other games that say thier plot changes with the actions. My game can become a completely different story depending on who you are and what you do.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay... there could be like two options. It could be like the other ones when there is like a tournoment or something (like Tekken or DOA) or it could be something like Tenchu. But if you want something completely original, then we'd have to think a lot harder. I can already picture of what the people would look like.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Original's the only way to go on this one. I plan to use it as something to biuld on when I go to Full Sail. i ned to work on my programming a little though befor I'll be able to finish it. I'm working with some programs to learn how to finish my anime drawins on the computer to put them in a game, but I need to get a tablet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2