Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: IDEAS ARE RUNNING OUT!!!! and as an artist are you also?

Newbie sketch may be famous one day sketch may be famous one day sketch's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking IDEAS ARE RUNNING OUT!!!! and as an artist are you also?

As many New Anime and manga artists like me and many others are emerging the fresh ideas are running out! Yes its sad but true Anime artist are slowly running out of ideas and as small elaborate and quick ideas are taken like this examples beyblade- taking an ordinary spinning top and turning it into an amazing top capable of enourmous power. Yugioh- Taking an ordinary card game and turning it into duelmonsters and having these incredible monsters move and come to life. Dragonball z- Taking martial arts and a long line of intellectual history of martial arts and turning an ordinary man GOKU into this powerful being of emense power. I got carry on but the list will never end. This whole concept is truly incredible now as many manga artists out there are haveing trouble coming up with ideas i want to know who of you are having trouble coming up with these ideas? (No need to tell us the ideas you have made)

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I sometimes run out, but every single object can give you inspiration.
    Remember when i told you about my teacher i drew, well she gave me the idea
    to make Anime teachers lives, You mostly see students with adventures and stuff.
    Like i said everything can give an idea, and imagen how many things there are in the world.

Newbie Kohji may be famous one day Kohji may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking

That's when you turn to the good LSD

that or stick your head in a paper bag and spray some fresh clean bathroom spray inside it and pull it tight against your face

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    try listenin to new music

Newbie asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters's Avatar
    Thanks
    im not an anime artist, but i am an artist. well...that is...i used to be. i really dont have anything to make art about anymore. and i think using drugs is a cop-out.

Newbie jakian may be famous one day jakian may be famous one day jakian's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have an idea, but im not letting you know because you'll steal it.

Newbie Saer_Aranel may be famous one day Saer_Aranel may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I like to draw my teachers and friends, it's a great hobby. Maybe I will post my drawings, but I don't have a scanner yet. Oh, and draw real things. Like, when I drew my band teacher, I changed her body a little and her actual temper and enthusiasmim made me think of a cat. So I drew a cat-woman thingy... So use your own resources, and the ideas will never stop flowing!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyx
    try listenin to new music
    when i listen to music i can draw at my full potential its a good strategy
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast