Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: If AO no longer existed

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks

If AO no longer existed

What would you do? Would you even care at all? Will it affect you in anyway?

Honestly, I would be a little dissapointed, but I really wouldn't care that much. Don't get me wrong, I'm proud to be a member of this great community and I hope it lasts forever, all I'm saying is that I won't really put much thought into it if somthing happened and the site was shut down or no longer existed.
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, if the site was to really not exist I don't think we can do anything about it

but I do like it here and how I can give my two cents, and seeing what other folks gotta say about different things

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well... if you really wanna know!?!?! It would mean the end of me... No, seriously... I would be very down for a few days, I would miss all the wonderfull peeps and forums... just do a little mourning and get on with it... it's not the end of the world, but the end of a very good time and era... a good memory...

Newbie cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I wouldn't kill myself or anything, I would miss AO and probably seek out a new community to join.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    your threads have been getting really lame as of late bud seriously talk about something more interesting. If AO wasn't here everyone would just be somewhere else, not a mystery

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm well I would miss the forum but as long as I could find Gig and all the other members I am friends with somewhere else then I would still be happy. Its not the forum but who's on it that matters to me

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sigh move on hey, it happens things go up things go down.

Otaku paultjuh may be famous one day paultjuh may be famous one day
    Thanks
    feel sad for 2 seconds and then go to another forum to post...
    hehe

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast