Thread: If the apocolypse began at this very moment in time. How would you spend your last fe

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks

If the apocolypse began at this very moment in time. How would you spend your last fe

Please bear in mind that the four knights may come for you at any time so you may ahve a few hours or a few seconds.

Given a little bit of time I would take a couple pf hits of acid smoke some herbage and sit down and watch Akira trippin my balls off. I always wanted to do that.

But on the other hand if I had only a few minutes I would repent or something dumb and pointless like that.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I would wait 'till I see the horsemen coming at me and then jump off a bridge or into a vulcano with my middle fingers pointing in their direction.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    just make sure you finish off the fall and they don't catch you after you flip them off

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    just make sure you finish off the fall and they don't catch you after you flip them off
    I'd just tell them that you put me up to this.

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, since i'm a buddhist, i'd probably spend my last minutes trying to find out where I went wrong... but take solice in the knowing that the earth didn't last forever after all. ^^

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a copy cat topic

Closing....