Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: if ur boy friend or girl friend broke up with u would u be friend's only?

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

Unhappy if ur boy friend or girl friend broke up with u would u be friend's only?

my x -boy cheated on me would u be frind's cause i feel a little bad bye shouting at him but what do u think?
    Last edited by kogome; Aug 19, 2005 at 12:47 AM.

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Re: if ur boy friend or girl friend broke up with u would u be friend's only?

Quote Originally Posted by kogome
    my x cheated on me would u be frind's cause i feel a little bad bye shouting at him but what do u think?
    Hell no. Not if they cheated on me.

Thanks

oh i guess it's to hard to let go

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

As said before "hell no!" If that person was that disrespectful to me and didn't care how I felt, then why be a friend. Would you really want a friend that has absolutley no respect for your feelings. Having friends like that backfires every time.

Newbie gouri may be famous one day gouri may be famous one day gouri's Avatar
    Thanks

u can always be "friendly" w/ him but don't trust him as much as u would trust a real friend. since he cheated on u, it shows that he was disrespectful to u as Zarriff said so be on ur guard
    "Why do I feel like you're going to be the death of me" - Obi Wan Kenobi - Star Wars-Episode II: Attack Of The Clones

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Try to be nice so that you can begin planning your meniacle revenge. The best revenges are creative so you may need him to trust you enough to give you the time you need. Like when he starts dating someone else befriend her then slowly implant in her mind that she would be better suited to date say his best friend or brother. Yes, that should be sufficiently evil.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Thanks

Talking Re: if ur boy friend or girl friend broke up with u would u be friend's only?

Quote Originally Posted by PsiKnot
    Try to be nice so that you can begin planning your meniacle revenge. The best revenges are creative so you may need him to trust you enough to give you the time you need. Like when he starts dating someone else befriend her then slowly implant in her mind that she would be better suited to date say his best friend or brother. Yes, that should be sufficiently evil.
    wow ur evil ,as u wish master/looo

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PsiKnot
    LMAO. There you go. Way to be evil

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast