Thread: if you

Banned cinnu may be famous one day cinnu may be famous one day cinnu's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool if you

if you can creat a game what would you put in it? and tell why

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

ummmmm

if i were to make a game i would make it some thing like dot hack cause i like the idea of playing next to some one even though there not realy there or some thing like that

Do to others as you see fit

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've always wanted to play a japanese style dating sim, nothing overly sexual, just one that sticks to the typical teenage high-school shojo manga style. You would be able to play as either a guy or a girl, and the first mission would be to attract someone in the school. It will be completely open-ended, so if you pck a guy and you want to "pick up" guys, then you are free to do that. The same goes for the girls storyline. You can buy gifts for the object of your affection, make friends and create your own click. When you play the game, you play during lunch time as well as after school. In the after school portions, you can go outside and explore japan. If you see anyone that is in your school, there will be an icon above their head, these characters can be added to your friend list or made into possible enemies. If you complete the game, you unlock the "summer break" mode, this mode will be like a bonus where the object is not to "recruit" friends, it will be more of a chance to hang out with the friends that you have aquired within the main game. If anyone would like to tell me what they think about this idea or tell me what I can add or improve on I would be happy to hear it. Message me so that you don't stray from the original forum topic please.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    One hell of a full movie with ultimate fight scenes that makes you cry and beg for more.
    Also when that's not enough for you, a system to experience those battles, mann...i'd wish.

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would make an RPG with a compelling storyline that makes you want to see the end. And also I have noticed that in some(alot)games they say the world is going to end or whatever but no matter how much time you spend playing it never happens. So I would make so that if spend say more than 20 hours playing that the cpu will go through the roof and it is damn near impossible(except with kickass weapons and shit)to win.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

Newbie visualacuity may be famous one day visualacuity may be famous one day visualacuity's Avatar
    Thanks
    RPG game that has an essence of stong friendship and also rivalry...betrayal, trust.. mad graphics.. at least 2 disc long...
    .::[ Semper Fi]::.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mega
    I've always wanted to play a japanese style dating sim, nothing overly sexual, just one that sticks to the typical teenage high-school shojo manga style. You would be able to play as either a guy or a girl, and the first mission would be to attract someone in the school. It will be completely open-ended, so if you pck a guy and you want to "pick up" guys, then you are free to do that. The same goes for the girls storyline. You can buy gifts for the object of your affection, make friends and create your own click. When you play the game, you play during lunch time as well as after school. In the after school portions, you can go outside and explore japan. If you see anyone that is in your school, there will be an icon above their head, these characters can be added to your friend list or made into possible enemies. If you complete the game, you unlock the "summer break" mode, this mode will be like a bonus where the object is not to "recruit" friends, it will be more of a chance to hang out with the friends that you have aquired within the main game. If anyone would like to tell me what they think about this idea or tell me what I can add or improve on I would be happy to hear it. Message me so that you don't stray from the original forum topic please.
    it would even be better if you would have like a point system to keep trake of your progress of popularty, entellegce, and stamina or something like that i dont know its your game so you can do anything you want with it

Do to others as you see fit