Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: If you could be any...........

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Here's an obscure one: Koji from "Generator Gawl". Though I am more outgoing than him in general, we approach problems the same way: pragmatically and methodically. One difference: I wouldn't grow bishie hair. Maybe I'm more like Kanae (same show) but less jaded. Blue hair is cooler, too.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    I have a change of mind...... Hanaukyo Tarou from Hanaukyo Maid-tai. HELLO LADIES..........
    Coming soon.........

Otaku Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd like to be Shuichi from Gravitation. Because he is a really good singer, hyper all the time and he's fun to be with^^ So i'll like to be him
    Always listen to your heart
    Don't let other people chose your destiny
    Only you can chose your destiny

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    **plz note tht i am a GIRL**
    i'd be ban mido from The GetBackers, nakubanai from the GetBackers, Eiri Yuki from the Gravitation, or that little chikk Hikaru from E's otherwise

Ban Mido bcuz his powrz r soooooo kool

Nakubanai bcuz he doez every thing 4 fun and if he ain't havin fun he'll Find a way 2 hav fun (grrrrrr), and he don't take no crap frm no one

Eiri Yuki bcuz he iz like me...... kinda (except 4 the whole gender and gay thing) not that i mind that he'z gay.......He'z SOOOOOOO kool and all u ppl kno tht

I'd be hikaru bcuz....... she'z sooooooooooooooooo cute itz too bad tht AESES (if tht'z how u spell it) iz usin her.........
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

Newbie heavens_dragon may be famous one day heavens_dragon may be famous one day heavens_dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ohhh! Tough decision but I'm going with Maya Natsume from Tenjou Tenge because she's frickin tough and can turn chibi whenever she feels like it. Plus she's super strong and can wield a sword skillfully. She's gorgeous too XD

Otaku Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    E-Yuki-chan04- do you mean being mean all the time like Yuki?
    Always listen to your heart
    Don't let other people chose your destiny
    Only you can chose your destiny

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Ummm, I dunno, maybe Shia from Pita-Ten, because she's a angel-devil... with migraine powers ! and... well, as for anime, probably Blue from Wolf's Rain, because I'd love to turn from human to canine... ya know ?
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie visualacuity may be famous one day visualacuity may be famous one day visualacuity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nara Shikamaru from Naruto~ cuz he's lazy like me.. and i would love to use his specialty technique the Kagemane No Jutsu, to annoy some mates.
    .::[ Semper Fi]::.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast