Thread: If you could meet an anime character . . .

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

If you could meet an anime character . . .

Ok, this is my question, if you could meet any anime character and talk to them and hopefully become friends who would it be? And what would you talk to them about?

Mine would be Kagome. I think I would get along with her if she was a real person. I also would ask how she ever puts up with Inuyasha and how she has the courage to actually go through time and gather the shards even though there is obvious danger to her life. That takes alot of courage!

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could meet an anime character . . .

this is hard. maby vash from trigun. c if he can teach me how to shout with such persishion and he would make me laugh.

IM BACK

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine will be Goku from DBZ =D And also Orphen, because of their skills ^_^

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, I'm thinking Goku from Saiyuki, Ginji from GetBackers, and/or Chichiri from Fushigi Yugi. In that order.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel
    Ok, this is my question, if you could meet any anime character and talk to them and hopefully become friends who would it be? And what would you talk to them about?

Mine would be Kagome. I think I would get along with her if she was a real person. I also would ask how she ever puts up with Inuyasha and how she has the courage to actually go through time and gather the shards even though there is obvious danger to her life. That takes alot of courage!

Definitely the Natsumi sisters from Tenjou Tenge.

o~Piggy-san~o

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

We do not allow list/fav threads on AO

-closing-