Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could be naruto character, who would u be?

Newbie Hell Raiser 415 may be famous one day Hell Raiser 415 may be famous one day Hell Raiser 415's Avatar
    Thanks

If you could be naruto character, who would u be?

For me i would have to say Sasuke, because he tries to hide his fear so he can overcome his battles to fight like a man. He is only a kid, but acts very mature for his age. On the other hand, im kinda like Naruto always tyring to impress people with jokes and stuff. But like sasuke, i i think his clothes and fighting style is rocking. His dubbed voice is so cool, he's almost like the loned ranger. Alone and protects himself, Fights evil like a real Ninja!!
    You can stand me up at the gates of hell, but i won't back down

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could be naruto character, who would u be?

kakashi , thats who id be , i like how calm he is and thats basically wat im like

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hell Raiser 415
    For me i would have to say Sasuke, because he tries to hide his fear so he can overcome his battles to fight like a man. He is only a kid, but acts very mature for his age. On the other hand, im kinda like Naruto always tyring to impress people with jokes and stuff. But like sasuke, i i think his clothes and fighting style is rocking. His dubbed voice is so cool, he's almost like the loned ranger. Alone and protects himself, Fights evil like a real Ninja!!
    I would be Sasuke, I agree with Hell Raiser. He won't back down without a fight, and once he's in a fight, he'll fight until he cannot fight anymore, or until his opponent is crushed.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zeffervelli
    I would be Sasuke, I agree with Hell Raiser. He won't back down without a fight, and once he's in a fight, he'll fight until he cannot fight anymore, or until his opponent is crushed.
    but do u remember when he went up against kakshi , he didn't stand a chance pluse he was hiding alot to

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god
    but do u remember when he went up against kakshi , he didn't stand a chance pluse he was hiding alot to
    Or rock lee because he is determined to overcome his inability to use taijutsu or genjutsu...
    hes also a genius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zeffervelli
    Or rock lee because he is determined to overcome his inability to use taijutsu or genjutsu...
    hes also a genius!
    yup

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

shikamaru, coz im a pretty lazy but i dunno if im a great tactician

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hell Raiser 415
    Alone and protects himself, Fights evil like a real Ninja!!
    you obviously don't know a lot about ninjas...

they DO NOT fight for good or evil or themselves or the ones they love...

A TRUE NINJA is a souless being that is used and discarded like a dog for its abilities... casted out from society and forced to do such acts for the sake of survival and meaning...

no glory... no fame... just lonliness, emptiness and inevitably... death... a sad, lonely death... at the hands of someone you don't know for a cause that matters only to the one controling you...

you feel nothing... no pain... no happiness... your life is the mission...

Naruto is NOT what it is to be a ninja... it's an anime... an anime that does what it can to get people to watch it so they can make money...

there are certified ninjas... who don't live such a cruel life... but mind you, they see it as a job... not a fight for good and evil and all that Naruto bullshit...

and this is a spaming thread...

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast